Natural Horsemanship -- the kinder, gentler way to handle, train and ride your horse -- here is the flyer describing the Sunday April 9 clinic by nationally renowned clinician Tim Hayes. You may bring your own horse, or borrow a Guilford Riding School horse. Or--no horse? No problem, you can audit this informational and fun event for just $25.00 per person.
1-Day CLINIC - ENGLISH & WESTERN – ALL DISCIPLINES
Date: SUNDAY APRIL 9th – 10a.m. to 4:00p.m
Cost: $200.00 PER PARTICIPANT - $25 AUDITING FEE per person
Location: The Guilford Riding School, Inc., 575 Clapboard Hill Road, Guilford, CT www.grsriding.com
Registration: 2017 TIM HAYES REGISTRATION FORM
MAXIMUM – 10 PARTICIPANTS
More information: Call or email :
Jill Walter-Robinson -email@example.com or download and print the registration form.
LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP A GREAT RELATIONSHIP & FOUNDATION WITH YOUR HORSE...
COMMUNICATE WITHOUT FORCE - KNOW YOUR HORSES STATE OF MIND - LEARN PROBLEM SOLVING & GROUNDWORK – BECOME YOUR HORSES' LEADER
1 –DAY CLINIC_- INDOOR ARENA – RAIN OR SHINE
You will learn:
- Learning the principals of Natural Horsemanship - Natural Saddling Skills - How to communicate with horses in their language
- Transferring natural communication with the horse from the ground to his back
- Safety: the only technique that needs to be perfect 100% - Horseplay/Groundwork that establishes love trust and respect
- The natural principals & methods of GO/WHOA/TURN/BACK Gentleness vs. Firmness -Which one, how much and when?
- Natural Riding Skills: Focus, Feel, Timing and Balance - How to execute an emergency stop
A program for the future
Tim Hayes is a nationally recognized Natural Horsemanship Clinician. He conducts clinics throughout the United States and Canada and is currently a visiting instructor at the University of Connecticut & The University of Vermont Departments of Animal Science. Hayes is the author of: RIDING HOME ~ The Power of Horses to Heal and an Expert Consultant to Equus and Equine Journal Magazines.
To learn more about Tim Hayes, what he teaches and watch his video visit